JOIN / RENEW YOUR MEMBERSHIP FOR 2021
Click here to join / renew your membership online.
If you have any questions email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Associate Membership Chair
Why should I renew my membership?
- The Brookside Men's Golf Club was established in 1942
- Play two of Southern California's preeminent golf courses
- C.W. Koiner Golf Course and
- E.O. Nay Golf Course
- SCGA, USGA, PLGA membership and electronic handicap services
- Eligibility to compete in regional SCGA, PLGA and Trans Mississippi Golf Association championship tournaments (Pebble Beach)
- Participate in monthly tournaments held on the second Friday and Sunday of each month. Members receive discounted rates to play at Brookside (versus the walk up rate)
- Participate in Out of Town Tournaments
- Play in the Annual Pasadena City Golf Championship.
- Members receive early entry notification
- Participate in the Pasadena City Senior Championship
- Register for all tournaments via the club web site at www.brooksidegolfclub.com
- Participate in the three BMGC "Majors"
- Four-Ball Championship
- Match Play (Club & Class) Championship
- 2-Day Team Play (President's Cup) Championship
- Participate in SCGA Team Play - three teams
- Two Saturday Teams
- One Thursday Team
- Generous tournament scrip prizes redeemable at the award winning John Wells Pro Shop (at Brookside)
- Membership Meetings featuring guest Speakers
- Attend the Annual Christmas Luncheon featuring a sit down meal, awards program and generous raffle prizes
- Attend SCGA Golf and Rules Clinic
- Participate in 9 Hole pre-meeting Summer Tournaments